This delicious honey garlic shrimp takes less than 10 minutes to make!
Tip: Have Cooked rice ready before cooking the shrimp and sauce.
Servings: 4 Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 5 minutes
- Cooked rice
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined (thawed if using frozen shrimp)
- 1 Tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoon oil (Avocado Oil is recommended)
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 1 Tablespoon ginger paste or grated ginger
- 4 Tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes (optional)
- 2 green onions (for garnish)
- Cook the rice (so it’s ready to use when the shrimp and garlic sauce are done)
- Combine the soy sauce and cornstarch in a medium bowl, then add the shrimp and toss to combine. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook minced garlic with ginger for no longer than 30 seconds over medium heat, then add the shrimp and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side depending on the size of the shrimp.
- Pour in honey and chili flakes and stir to coat the shrimp. Sprinkle with sliced green onions and serve over rice.
Calories: 256kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 286mg | Sodium: 1138mg | Potassium: 139mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 97IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 175mg | Iron: 3mg