Prep time: 3 minutes Cook time: 10-13 minutes (depending on thickness of steak) @375 degrees
Ingredients: Swordfish Steaks (4-8 ounces per individual), oil or avocado oil, seasonings (salt and pepper or your choice)
Tip: Swordfish steaks that are about 1.25 inches thick will take approximately 13 minutes. If your steak is thinner, then reduce the cooking time. Be sure to cook until the fish flakes with a fork and has a slightly pink center. At about 11 minutes, check for doneness. If not done, cook for an additional one minute at a time.
- Pre-heat the air fryer for 3 minutes @375 degrees
- Rub seasoning onto the surface and edges of the swordfish steak. Use what ever seasonings you would like
- Pour about 1 to 2 tablespoons of olive oil or avocado oil onto the steak (all sides)
- Lay the steak in the pre-heated air fryer and cook for 6 minutes @375 degrees
- Flip the steak over and cook another 6 minutes and check for doneness. The fish should done when you can flake it with a fork. It should have a slightly pink center. Don’t cook it until all the pink is gone, otherwise it may become overcooked and tough.