2 Halibut Filets approx. 6 oz. each
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 teaspoon chili powder
½ teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Begin by lightly rinsing and then pat each piece of fish dry with paper towels, then set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the chili powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper. Stir together to combine.
- Brush each filet with olive oil on both sides, or use olive oil spray, and then sprinkle to coat with seasoning mixture. (Don’t use Pam, it may damage your air fryer surface.)
- In a single layer, without overlapping, place halibut in air fryer basket, without overlapping.
- Air Fry at cooking temperature of 350 degrees Fahrenheit, for 5-8 minutes, until golden brown and fish flakes with a fork (145 degrees internal temperature when done)