(Makes 6 servings) (5 minutes pre time/20 minutes cooking time)
- 6 Haddock fillets (each fillet is about ½ inch thickness)
- 1 container of Matlaw’s Seafood Stuffing
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Rinse fillets and pat dry
- Mix panko breadcrumbs and the container of seafood stuffing in a large bowl.
- Spray the bottom of a large baking dish with cooking spray or oil the baking dish before placing fish fillets in the baking dish
- Place the fillets in the baking dish
- Top each fillet with about ¼ cup (4 oz) of the stuffing mixture . Pat the stuffing mixture down lightly over the fish fillet.
- Lightly Sprinkle with Old Bay or our Seafood Seasoning (with a kick)
- Bake for about 20 minutes (fish is done when it flakes with a forkp
Tip: Adjust baking time if your fish is less than ½ inch thickness
Author: Oceanside Seafood