Breaded Clam Strips
- Approx. 2 lb. Bag
- Can be baked or fried
- Divided into portion bags
- Wild Caught clams
- Product of USA
Our clam strips come ready to fry, eat, and enjoy, making them a great choice for a quick and easy meal or appetizer. They are made from the freshest clams and are lightly breaded. These tasty clam strips are a great source of protein, iron and B12.
Pan Fry Instructions: Place frozen breaded clam strips in 1 inch of hot, but not smoking oil and fry for 1 to 1 ½ minutes.
Baking Instructions (conventional oven)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Do not thaw
- Remove clam strips from the bag
- Spread clam strips evenly on a baking sheet
- Bake approximately 6 minutes then remove from oven and flip the clam strips over
- Bake another 6 minutes or until crisp (temperatures of ovens vary)
- If using a cooking thermometer, cook to an internal temperature of 160 degrees.